Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Happy Day Card for Three Challenges

I'm finding I'm playing with yellow lately and here's another card focusing on that color.

This card is also for three challenges.

First, the sketch at the Global Design Project#194 here.

Second the colors for the Splitcoast Color Combination#744 here.
The colors are Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch and Basic Gray.

And finally, The Paper Players#446-Clean & Simple: Summer Beverage, here.

I immediately thought of the drink stamp from Colorful Seasons. The greeting is from Itty Bitty Greetings.
I also ran the Pineapple Punch thru the Subtle embossing folder for some texture.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Colorful Seasons and Itty Bitty Greetings
Papers: WW, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Basic Gray
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Basic Gray, White Craft
Accessories: 3/4 inch and 1 inch Circle punches, Subtle embossing folder, Seasonal Layers dies, White embossing powder, Stampin dimensionals






2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Jennie! What a perfect card for all three challenges! I love this design. The Subtle embossing adds just the right amount of texture while still keeping things clean and simple. Great job! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

EEEK! I love these three little drinks...how did I miss this cute sketch from GDP?! Fun color combo too, and I love the embossed background, really steps it up a notch! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players challenge this week!