Monday, June 17, 2019

Happy Tails Card for Three Challenges



This cute little card is for three challenges.

First, the sketch at TGIF Challenge#216 here.

Second, the colors from the inspiration at Just Add Ink#461 here.
I was inspired by the yellow of the trees and the gray of the buildings.

And finally, Paper Craft Crew#340-Theme: Precious Pets, here.

Happy Tails is the stamp set with some Brights 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Happy Tails
Papers: WW, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Brights 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Tailored Tag punch, Banner Triple punch, Dog builder punch






 

3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Awe, what a sweet dog card! I love it!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

Carolynn Sander said...

Okay, you had me at "Cute little Puppy Card"! I love this set! & I love how you have incorporated this week's sketch! It's perfect! Thank you so much for joining in with us this week over at TGIF Challenges! OXO

Nikki Spencer said...

Perfect use of the inspiration Jennie...Super cute and great colour balance. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.