Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Thank You Card for Two Challenges

This thank you card is for two challenges.

First, the Global Design Project#192-Case the Designer, here.  I chose to case the design, simply changing the colors and theme.

And second, is The Paper Players#444-Theme: Summer Vacation, here.  I think the sailboats in the DSP and the Adirondack chair really fit that summer theme!

Country Home is the stamp set with some Come Sail Away DSP.  I also ran the Sahara Sand card stock thru the Pinewood Planks embossing folder just like the designer's card that I cased.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Country Home
Papers: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Come Sail Away DSP
Inks: Night of Navy
Accessories: Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Seasonal Layers dies, Happiness Blooms enamel dots, Stampin dimensionals




3 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

Perfect sentiment for this relaxing looking card! At least when I see this chair, I think about relaxing!!! Thanks for playing along with the theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Such a perfect card for our summer vacation theme, Jennie! The chair against the nautical paper makes me think of relaxing by the sea. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Great way to use these images...definitely a summer/vacation feel to your card this week! We are so happy that you shared this with us at the Players this week!