Monday, September 16, 2019

Anniversary Card for Two Challenges

Our anniversary is this week so I need a card for my hubby.  I've used two challenges for my card.

First, is the sketch for TGIF Challenge#229 here.

And then the colors are for Just Add Ink#474 here.
The colors to use are Rococo Rose, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow.

Sweetly Swirled is the stamp set with some Regals 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweetly Swirled
Papers: WW, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Regals 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Rococo Rose
Accessories: 1 3/8 inch Circle punch and 2 inch Circle punch, Leaf punch, Detailed Trio punch, Subtle embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals





4 comments:

KimB said...

Well this would be just perfect for your hubby Jennie, keeping the sentiment light really draws that eye and it says all he wants to know! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Chantell Randall said...

I just love these colours - I like how you have used the DSP in the background, its bold but also a lovely feature. Chantell Just Add Ink

Jan said...

So gorgeous Jennie! I love how you've used more of the darker colours of the combo to add a masculine feel - perfect for your anniversary card for your hubby- and congratulations to you too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Lou said...

Happy anniversary! These colours actually make the perfect card for your husband. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.