Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Two for Tuesday Thank You Card

Since I had Merry Merlot out for yesterday's card, and I found a great challenge using this color in the combo, I used it again for this thank you.

This card is also for two challenges.

First, I used the sketch at the Global Design Project#206 here.

And then the colors are for The Paper Players#458 here.
The colors to use are Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze and any Neutral and I went with Crumb Cake.

A Big Thank You and Birch Background are the stamp sets with some Come to Gather DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: A Big Thank You and Birch Background
Papers: WW, Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake
Inks: Crumb Cake and Merry Merlot
Accessories: Gathered Leaves dies, Come to Gather Ribbon Combo pack, Starburst punch, Stampin dimensionals




1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful fall card, Jennie! I love how you used the challenge colors. The leaves really stand out against the Crumb Cake starburst. Thank you for sharing at The Paper Players this week!