Friday, September 13, 2019

Halloween Card for a Freshly Made Sketch


I made this Halloween card for the Freshly Made Sketch#402 here.

Since my kids have grown and flown, I don't have many Halloween sets any more but the new Harvest Hellos is perfect for a jack-o-lantern or pumpkin or apples or lots of occasions!!

I used that stamp set with it's coordinating Apple Builder punch.

Then there's a bit of the Regals 6 by 6 DSP.
And even though it's difficult to see, I ran the WW card stock thru the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Harvest Hellos
Papers: WW, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Regals 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories: Apple Builder punch, Pinewood Planks Embossing folder, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Gathered Leaves dies, Stampin dimensionals




1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great Halloween card! I love your jack-o-lantern! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!