Saturday, March 28, 2020

Gold Thank You Card for Two Challenges

I'm ending the week with another card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments#335 here.

And then it's also for TGIF Challenge#257-Technique: Gold Dipped, here.

Since I had the Golden Honey Specialty DSP out for yesterday's card, I used that again to accent the gold.

I've embossed the sentiment from Seriously the Best with Versamark and Gold embossing powder.
I added some Peaceful Poppies Sequins and it's done!  Cute, clean and simple yet with some bling!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Seriously the Best
Papers: WW, Black, Golden Honey Specialty DSP
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Layering Circles dies, 2 inch Circle punch, Heat gun, Peaceful Poppies Sequins, Stampin dimensionals



2 comments:

Creations in paper said...

Great use of the dsp! Love the clean and simple card. So glad you joined us at HSS.

Robbie

Stampin by Genny said...

Love your elegant take on our sketch challenge. Great use of the different DSP. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.