Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Two for Tuesday Bright & Cheerful Card

Here's a bright and cheerful card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Fab Friday#185 here.

And then the colors were inspired by the Global Design Project#232 Case the Designer, here.
I was inspired by the colors of the card.

Under My Umbrella is the stamp set with some 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Papers: WW, Pineapple Punch, Bermuda Bay, 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Black, Pineapple Punch, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Umbrella Builder punch, Stitched Squares dies, Stampin dimensionals




2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

We could all use some sunshine now right? Such a cute card and the colors are spot on for the images! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

SO sweet, Jennie - you are determined to make me break down and get this set, aren't you?? Lol, love the fresh colors, and the touches of DSP. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!