Thursday, March 26, 2020

Three for Thursday Easter Card

I fit in three challenges for this Easter card!!

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#428 here.

Then the colors are for Sunday Stamps#227-Spring Fever, here.
I was drawn to the orange, green and brown, so I chose Grapefruit Grove, Granny Apple Green and Soft Suede.

And finally, it's for SUO Challenge#245-Spring, here.
The flowers and the Easter greeting remind me of spring.

Under My Umbrella and Itty Bitty Greetings are the stamp sets with some Brights 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Under My Umbrella and Itty Bitty Greetings
Papers: WW, Soft Suede, Grapefruit Grove, Brights 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Layering Circle dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Stampin dimensionals



7 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Jennie! I see Spring has sprung! Great little boots, and I love all the fresh flowers! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Heather said...

And of COURSE you shared it at SUO, too - awesome! Thanks so much for playing here as well!

Renee Daley at StampKnowHow.com said...

Such a cute Spring card with those cute rainboots. It simply sings Spring! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

Melissa Grant said...

So bright and springy and happy! Thanks for sharing with at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

So cute! Love those little boots and the colors are just perfect for your images. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Christy Lynn said...

Such a cute spring card with the wellies! Definitely need rain boots where I am right now :) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you back for the new challenge that just started!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

This is just so fun and cheerful. Great card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUO Challenges. A new challenge went up today and I hope you join us again!