Monday, September 7, 2020

Peaceful Christmas Card for Two Challenges

I had time to myself today so I went to my creating space and made this peaceful Christmas card for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiements#347 here.

And then the colors are for the Global Design Project#257 here.
The colors to use are Highland Heather, Balmy Blue and Misty Moonlight.
This combo made me think of a peaceful, snowy scene.

Peace and Joy is the stamp sets with it's coordinating Joy dies and some Trimming the Town DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peace & Joy
Papers: WW, Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Trimming the Town DSP
Inks: Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather
Accessories: Joy dies, Snowflake Sequins, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Rectangle Stitched dies,  Stampin dimensionals



3 comments:

Fiona said...

Such a gorgeous take on our sketch challenge Jennie and a great way to combine both challenges - those colours really do look lovely together and I love your peace word.

Jaimie said...

Such a great take on the sketch! The bubble around the word peace really makes it stick out and the details around really add to the design. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

I agree your color combo also makes me think of a peaceful snowy scene. I love how you used the die cut greeting to make it the focus of the card. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.