Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Two for Tuesday Peaceful Christmas Card

Here's a peaceful Christmas card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Inspire Create Challenge#078 here. 

And then the colors are for Just Add Ink#524 here. The colors to use are Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose and Mint Macaron.

These colors made me think of a Christmas card and I had my Peace and Joy set out for yesterday's card so I used that again. It's just so versatile you can get so many looks from one set! I've also used the coordinating Joy dies.

There's a bit of Ornate Garden Specialty DSP and some Gold foil too.



Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peace and Joy

Papers: WW, Mint Macaron, Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose, Ornate Garden Specialty DSP

Inks: Mint Macaron, Merry Merlot and Rococo Rose

Accessories: Joy dies, Gilded Gems, Stampin dimensionals




2 comments:

Patrice said...

Your card is just lovely, Jennie. The combination of colours & sketch is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Chantell Randall said...

A great Christmas Card - I love the gold accents, it's very pretty DSP. Chantell Just Add Ink