Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Two for Tuesday Birthday Card

WOW, it's already September. Somedays it feels the year has dragged on and others it's flying by!!

I've made this birthday card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Case this Sketch#387 here.

And then it's also for the Global Design Project#256-Case the Designer, here.
I love Kayla's embossed background so I chose to case that.

Itty Bitty Birthdays and Arrange a Wreath are the stamp sets.  Happy birthday was cut out with the Well Written dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Birthdays and Arrange a Wreath
Papers: WW, Black, Bumblebee
Inks: Black and Bumblebee
Accessories: Well Written dies, Wreath Builder dies, 1/4 inch Bumblebee gingham ribbon, Nature's Thoughts dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals





2 comments:

Kathy Pisupati said...

Really cute card!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super sweet card! This is such a great technique and fun way to use die-cuts!!!