Thursday, March 4, 2021

Seaside View Card for Two Challenges

 

Here's a bright card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#496 here.

And then it's for The Spot#152 here. I was inspired by the chair and the colors.  I thought of the Seaside View stamp set with the chair. The colors I chose were Granny Apple Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Mossy Meadow.

There's some Brights 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Seaside View

Papers: WW, Granny Apple Green, Calypso Coral, Brights 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Black, Granny Apple Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Pool Party

Accessories: Layering Circles dies, WW 1/4 inch Crinkled Seam Binding, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

5 comments:

Fiona said...

I love the scene you've created Jennie - these are my favourite colours so it's definitely a relaxing card for me - thanks for joining us at TSOT again this week.

Heather said...

Eee! I knew as soon as I spotted this on SC it was for us, Jennie! Love your scene, and so calming and perfect in the greens - ah, take me away! Perfect coloring! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie - great card with wonderful subtle elements. I like how you matched your lower triangle pattern to the wood of your Adirondack chair. Great coloring of the image, too! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our "Bold & Bright" challenge!!! -Donna

stampingvickisvisions said...

This is a great card!! I wanted to give this sketch a try but didn’t get to my craft room to do it!

libbystamps said...

This was a tricky challenge! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!