Saturday, March 27, 2021

Seaside View Card for Two Challenges

My final double-duty post of the week!

This sweet little Seaside View card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#478 here.

And then the colors are for Sunday Stamps#253 here. I went with Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Old Olive and Crushed Curry. 

Seaside Spray is the stamp set with some Regals and Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP-all retiring!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Seaside Spray

Papers: WW, Crushed Curry, Regals and Neutrals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Black, Regals Markers, Old Olive and Pool Party Stampin Blends

Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals, Blender pens

7 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What a fantastic scene this is! Lovely coloring. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Heather said...

So cite, Jennie - and I love this set! So sad it's not sticking around longer! But it looks awesome in our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Judy Rozema said...

What a view that would be! Fab coloring! Thank you for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Karren said...

Beautiful card and scene! Great job combining challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Claire Broadwater said...

I wish I was sitting in one of those chairs right now. I love the way you created this fabulous beach scene! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

Heidi Baks said...

Awww, very lovely scene! I love how well the color combination works here. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Annette Elliott said...

What a wonderful scene you have created, Jennie! Great coloring and DSP choices for your card. It makes me happy! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks color challenge at Sunday Stamps!