Thursday, March 18, 2021

Two for Thursday Birthday Card

 

Here's a floral birthday card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#252 here.

And then it's for The Spot#154-Case the Designer, here. I've cased Dena's bright card shown here and below.

I've used the True Love DSP and the Pretty Perennials stamp set and it's coordinating Perennial Petals dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Pretty Perennials

Papers: WW, Black, True Love DSP

Inks: White Craft, Melon Mambo, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana

Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Perennial Petals dies, Black Matte dots,  White Embossing powder, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

3 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Jennie! Love those bold colorful flowers - so cheery! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful cheer card, and I love the focus on "happy". Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a happy card! I love the polka dots and flowers! Great take on the sketch! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!