Thursday, May 23, 2024

Something Fancy Wedding Card

 

I need another wedding card so here's one for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sketch Saturday#751 here. I even fit in the optional "use a die cut shape".

And the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#1001 here. The colors to use are Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon. Dessert is to add two other colors and I added Petunia Pop and Pretty Peacock and thought of the Thoughtful Journey DSP.

Something Fancy is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Something Fancy

Papers: White, Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Petunia Pop, Thoughtful Journey DSP

Inks: Lost Lagoon,

Accessories: 3/8 inch Pretty Peacock & Gold Metallic ribbon, 3/8 inch Petunia Pop Bordered ribbon, Something Fancy dies, Cane Weave 3D embossing folder, Adhesive-Backed Dots for Days, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

No comments: