Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Thank You Card

Here's a thank you card for three challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#691 here.

Second, the colors are for the Color Hues#87 here. The colors to use are coral and teal so I went with Calypso Coral and Summer Splash.

Finally, it's for the TGIF Challenge#474 here. It's an inspiration challenge and I was inspired by the border of flowers and the butterfly.

Sentimental Park and Labeled with Love are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sentimental Park and Labeled with Love

Papers: White, Calypso Coral, Summer Splash, Subles 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Black, Calypso Coral, Summer Splash, Lemon Lolly

Accessories: Everyday Details dies, Stampin dimensionals 











Product List

3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is lovely! I love all the tiny flowers and the beautiful color combo! Such a great take on my sketch! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

JulieP said...

Beautiful card Jennie!!! You nailed all of the challenges but have made my colors look exceptionally well. Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!

Stef Perry said...

Jennie, this is a delightful card that works perfectly for all three challenges! Your cohesive design really makes the CH colors shine, and I love the pretty butterfly anchoring it all in the middle! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Hues!