Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Double Duty Card

I'm double-dipping again with this card.
I made it for two Splitcoast Challenges, CC236 and SC246. The color combo was Whisper White, Pretty in Pink and Soft Suede. I had a few choices for the Soft Suede but not so many patterned papers for Pretty in Pink. So I ran the card stock thru the Big Shot with the Backgrounds #1 Texturz small polka dot plate. I added a Pretty in Pink button from the Sherbet Designer buttons and threaded it with a tiny sliver of Soft Suede card stock. Here's my recipe:
Stamps: One of a Kind
Papers: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa Specialty, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede
Accessories: Sherbet Designer Buttons, 1/2 inch Soft Suede polka-dot grosgrain ribbon

No comments: