Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Playing with Pumpkins


Now that September is almost over, I thought I'd kick it into Halloween mode. I actually put out my Halloween decorations in the house yesterday. For this card I used the Pumpkin Patch set. I also haven't used the Big Shot in a while so I got that out too. I ran Old Olive card stock thru the Big Shot with the diamond Texturz background plate. Then I ran a piece of Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock thru with the Top Note die. I trimmed the Whisper White down a bit so the Pumpkin Pie would layer nicely. A strip of Old Olive Patterns Designer Series Papers ran thru the Top Note as well. And it's just my style to use a bit of ribbon and punches too. Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Pumpkin Patch

Papers: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive Patterns DSP

Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive

Accessories: 1/4 inch Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Top Note Die, Backgrounds #1 Texturz plates, Stampin' dimensionals


No comments: