Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stamping 411 Christmas Card

I made this Christmas card for the Stamping 411 challenge here. I'm a big ribbon fan so I thought I'd use one of the rolls of ribbon from Sleigh Bells. I used the Polka Dot background stamp (on the dormant list) to add something to the Real Red paper. Then I used the polka dot ornament stamp from Delightful Decorations to coordinate with all the dots. The Old Olive striped paper is from the Patterns Designer Series Papers. You gotta love punches too, they make for cute and quick cards!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Polka Dot background stamp
Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive, Old Olive Patterns Designer Series Papers
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Sleigh Bells ribbon, Ornament punch, Word window punch, Modern Label punch, Coluzzle circle cutter, Stampin' dimensionals

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn,

I love it! I've been playing with this set and will have to post a picture of the card I made today using this set! I love the punch!

Selene Kempton said...

This is adorable! I love the color scheme.

Patti Chesky said...

I love celery and red together. Such a fabulous card!!

Erna Logtenberg said...

great card! Love those colors!!

Connie Babbert said...

Great colors together...thanks for playing.

Unknown said...

Love the colors you went with!! And I just love that new punch!! Great job with our sketch!!