Monday, September 28, 2009

Mojo#106 Christmas Card



Happy Monday to you! I'm keeping up with the MojoMonday #106 sketch here. and just getting a head start on my Christmas cards. I used the Christmas Punch Hostess stamp set on this one. I inked up the main image with Soft Suede and Real Red markers and used the Real Red Classic Stamp pad for the snowflake. The Boho Blossoms punch coordinates with the three snowflakes stamp in this set. I popped the snowflake up with some Stampin dimensionals. Being a "red girl" at heart, I love to use the 3/4 inch Real Red polka-dot grosgrain ribbon too.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Christmas Punch

Papers: Whisper white, Real Red, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP

Inks: Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, Real Red and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers

Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, 3/4 inch Real Red polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors together and the different DSP that you used. Simple and gorgeous.

Andrea M said...

Lovely card!