Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Splitcoast Challenge


I'm on a roll, so here's another card I made today.
It's for last week's card sketch, SC270 here at Splitcoast. I had my SAB Welcome Neighbor DSP stack out for my last card so I just used up some scraps for this one. I stamped the sailboat from Nursery Necessities using the Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Sahara Sand Stampin write markers. Then I used the Ticket Corner punch on the piece of Whisper White card stock. I also did some paper piercing to add some texture. Finally, the sentiment was stamped in Melon Mambo.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Papers: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Kraft, Melon Mambo, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Inks: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Sahara Sand Stampin write markers
Accessories: Ticket corner punch, pape piercing tool, mat pack

No comments: