Monday, March 29, 2010

Stamping 411 #144 Last Easter Card


Finally finished with my Easter cards. I made this one for the Stamping 411 sketch #144 here.
I used the Eggcoutrements and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets with the Shades of Spring DSP.
I started by running a piece of Pretty in Pink card stock thru the Big Shot with the Backgrounds 1 texturz plates. I also ran two pieces of So Saffron thru the Scallop Trim border punch. I stamped the bunny in Pretty in Pink ink and punched it out with the 1 inch circle punch then popped that up with a Stampin dimensional. Happy Easter was stamped in Pretty in Pink then punched out with the Word Window punch. I layered that on to a piece of So Saffron that I snipped out the ends. Finally, a Pretty in Pink designer flower brad finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Eggcoutrements and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper white, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Shades of Spring DSP
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Flower Assortment Designer brads, Word Window punch, 1 inch circle punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Backgrounds 1 texturz plates, stampin dimensionals

6 comments:

Kerin said...

This card is so pretty! I love the way you put the bunny in the center of the flower! Thanks so much for playing along this week!

Patti Chesky said...

What a great idea to put the bunny in the circle element on the patterned paper!!!!

Selene Kempton said...

What a wonderful Easter Card! Clean, simple and gorgeous!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is so pretty.Love this DSP and it just rocks with he layout and the pink!!!

gbarron56 said...

Unlikely colors together but don't they look fabulous! Great job with this week's sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! Thanks for playing along this week with us over at Stamping 411!!! We love seeing everyone play along!!