Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SC272 Happy Sweet Pea


Here's my take on the Splitcoast sketch #272 here.
I used some Sweet Pea DSP. I'll be sad when it retires on April 30th but I'll be using it a lot in the meantime! The only stamping was the sentiment from Whimsical Words that I stamped in Chocolate Chip. I punched that out with the 1 3/4 circle punch then layered it onto other circles cut with the Coluzzle. I used the Trio flower punch to punch the little flowers and added a circle of Old Olive to those centers. Finally, I used a little center of Old Olive from the Sweet Pea stitched felt.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Whimsical Words
Papers: Whisper white, Old Olive, Sahara Sand and Sweet Pea DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Coluzzle, Trio Flower punch, Sweet Pea stitched felt, stampin dimensionals

No comments: