Friday, March 12, 2010

Vintage Labels Rosey Birthday


This is a card I made for my recent workshop to demo the Vintage Labels SAB set. It was really fast and turned out really cute, if I do say so myself.
I stamped the labels in Rose Red on the Rose Red card stock. I added a strip of striped paper from the Thoroughly Modern DSP. I stamped the scalloped label in Rose Red on Rose Red card stock then punched it out with the Scallop Circle punch. I stamped the Happy Bday in Soft Suede on Whisper White then punched that with the 1 inch circle punch and popped it up with Stampin Dimensionals. The flowers were punched with the Boho Blossoms punch in Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede then adhered with a silver brad.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Labels
Papers: Whisper white, Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede and Thoroughly Modern DSP
Inks: Rose Red and Soft Suede
Accessories: Scallop circle punch, Boho blossoms punch, 1 inch circle punch, stampin dimensionals

No comments: