Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Sweet Pea for a MOJO Sketch


I just can't stop using my Sweet Pea DSP stack and Sweet Pea stitched felt flowers! I'm so sad they'll be gone after tomorrow! So I made this one for the MOJO Monday sketch #136 here.
I started with a Rose Red card stock base and layered on a piece of Pretty in Pink. Then I used some patterned papers from the Sweet Pea DSP stack. "Just for you" from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink on Rose Red card stock then punched out with the Curly Label punch. The Rose Red scallop circle is from the Scallop Circle #2 Big Shot die and there's a 1 3/4 inch circle punched out of Whisper White. A flower from the Sweet Pea stitched felt tops it off. Finally, a piece of 5/8 inch Pretty in Pink satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper white, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea DSP stack
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Circle #2 Big Shot die, Sweet Pea stitched felt flowers, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Curly Label punch, 5/8 inch Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, mini glue dots

No comments: