Thursday, April 15, 2010

PPA#38 Teal Birthday


This birthday card is for the PPA#38 sketch challenge here.
I'm really gonna miss the Sweet Pea DSP that I used here but it's such a great value cuz you get so many different patterns. I used 4 stamp sets on this one: Birthday Bliss, Party Hearty, Think Happy Thoughts and Teeny Tiny Wishes.
The top and bottom squares were colored with the Pumpkin Pie and Taken with Teal Stampin Write markers then punched out with the 1 1/4 inch square punch. On the middle square I stamped happy birthday in Taken with Teal then added a popped up present image from Party Hearty that I stamped in Pumpkin Pie. Happy Birthday from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Taken with Teal on Pumpkin Pie card stock then punched out with the Curly Label punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Bliss, Party Hearty, Teeny Tiny Wishes and Think Happy Thoughts
Papers: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal and Sweet Pea DSP stack
Inks: Pumpkin Pie and Taken with Teal Stampin Write markers and Stampin pads
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch square punches, Curly label punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, stampin dimensionals

3 comments:

Betty said...

This would be a great card for one of my grans, I have 15 and need to make a lot of B'Day cards. Lots going on on this one, very pretty.

Linda Callahan said...

Just love how the pumpkin looks against the teal - this DSP is great! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Oh how cute! I love the colors...so rich and vibrant! Thanks for playing @ PPA!