Friday, April 23, 2010

SC276 Eastern Blooms


I made today's card for the Splitcoast Sketch #276 here.
I was inspired by Connie Tumm's card that I saw on Splitcoast. I used the same colors, Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip and So Saffron, and the same stamp set, Eastern Blooms, but I changed things up a bit.
I started by running the Bermuda Bay card stock thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Details texturz plates. The lattuce pattern reminds me of a garden trellis. The Chocolate Chip and So Saffron patterned papers are from the Sweet Pea DSP stack. I colored the branch image with Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip and So Saffron Stampin Write markers. I stamped the flower image in Bermuda Bay then cut that out, added a Saffron brad to the center and a Chocolate Chip 1 inch circle to the back then popped it all up with a Stampin dimensional.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Papers: Whisper white, Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Sweet Pea DSP stack
Inks: Bermuda Bay classic pad and marker, Chocolate Chip and So Saffron markers
Accessories: 1 inch circle punch, So Saffron brad, stampin dimensionals

No comments: