Friday, April 16, 2010

SC#273 Pretty In Pink


I'm just playing with some sketches I never got around to doing. This one is for SC#273 here.
I thought of using the Extra Large fancy flower punch with the stamp set With All My Heart. and the coordinating Sending Love Specialty papers. I used Versamark to stamp the image and embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I then punched that out with the Extra Large fancy flower punch.The center of the flower is a piece of Very Vanilla card stock punched with the 3/4 inch circle punch and a Real Red 1/2 inch Sending Love epoxy brad.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: With all My Heart
Papers: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink and Sending Love Specialty
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Extra large fancy flower punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, Sending Love Real Red 1/2 inch epoxy brad, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Heat gun, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: