Monday, August 9, 2010

Another Chic Boutique with Love Letter DSP

Since I had the Love Letter DSP and the Chic Boutique stamp set sitting on my desk, I decided to make another card.
I began with a Basic Black card stock base and added the black patterned papers from Love Letter DSP. I stamped the flourish from Chic Boutique in Basic Black on Very Vanilla and cut that out. Merci was also stamped in Basic Black then I punched that out with the 1 3/8 by 5/8 Oval punch and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. I used my Oval Coluzzle cutter to add the Basic Black oval piece. Finally, a bit of 1/4 inch Basic Black grosgrain finishes it off!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Chic Boutique
Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Love Letter DSP
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: 1 3/8 by 5/8 inch Oval punch, Coluzzle oval cutter, Stampin dimensionals, 1/4 inch Basic Black grosgrain ribbon

No comments: