Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another Party Hearty Card

Since I had my Party Hearty set sitting on my desk, and I saw this cute card by Sarah Jane Kale I thought I'd make my own version.
I started with a base of Pear Pizzazz and added some Greenhouse Gala DSP. All the stamps are from Party Hearty and I colored them with Baha Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie Stampin Write markers. Whisper White was punched with the 1 3/8 inch square punch and layered onto a piece of Chocolate Chip. The party hats were colored with the markers, cut out and turned upside down to look like a pennant. A teeny tiny strip of Chocolate Chip was adhered to look like string. Happy Birthday from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Chocolate Chip and punched out with the Word Window punch. Finally, I added a piece of 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz
Inks: Baha Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie Stampin Write markers
Accessories: 1 3/8 inch square punch, Word Window punch, 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon

1 comment:

Deb said...

I just got this set and when I looked at Splitcoast stampers for card ideas yours are my favorites! Thanks for sharing!