Monday, August 2, 2010

Mojo #150 Party Hearty with Travel Journal DSP

This is my take on the MojoMonday sketch#150 here.
I can never have enough masculine cards so I thought of the Travel Journal DSP with this sketch.
I started with a base of Night of Navy and layered on some Crumb Cake. The different papers are all from the Travel Journal DSP and coordinate so great! The only stamping on this card is the "celebrate you" from Party Hearty stamped in Night of Navy.I punched that with the XL 1 3/4 circle punch and layered a Pumpkin Pie circle that I cut with the Circles #2 Sizzix die.I stamped the present in Pumpkin Pie, punched it out with the 3/4 inch circle punch and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. A piece of 1/4 inch Night of Navy grosgrain and two silver brads finish it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Travel Journal DSP
Inks: Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Corner rounder punch, 3/4 inch and 1 3/4 inch circle punches, Circles #2 Sizzix die, silver brads, Stampin Dimensionals, 1/4 inch Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Very nice card. Love the colors.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo!