Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Travel Journal DSP Birthday

I needed some masculine birthday cards so I thought this one would be perfect. I got the layout from the Clean & Simple fall-to-layout #86 here.
I began with a card stock base of Crumb Cake. I added the striped DSP from Travel Journal and a piece of Pumpkin Pie behind that. I used the following circle punches: XL 1 3/4 inch, Large 1 3/8 inch, Large 1 1/4 inch, 1 inch and 3/4 inch. And also the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack. Happy Birthday from On Your Birthday was stamped in Night of Navy on Crumb Cake and punched out with the Word Window punch and layered onto a Pumpkin Pie piece punched with the Modern Label punch.
Here's my recipe;
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Papers: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Travel Journal DSP
Inks: Night of Navy
Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch, 1 3/4 inch circle punches

No comments: