Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Filled with Love Color Combo #302

Since I'm done with my Christmas cards, I made this Valentine's card using the Filled With Love promo and the Splitcoast Color Combo#302 here. The colors are Basic Black, Real Red and White.
I started with a base of Basic Black and added DSP from the Love Patterns DSP. I stamped the heart in Real Red on Whisper White and punched it out with the XL Full Heart punch. I trimmed it down a bit and layered it onto a Real Red piece punched with the Heart punch. I colored in the little heart with my Basic Black Stampin write marker and popped that up with Stampin dimensionals. I stamped Be my Valentine in Real Red and punched that out with the 1 3/8 by 5/8 inch Oval punch. I layered that onto a Real Red piece punched with the 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Oval punch. Finally, some 1/4 inch Basic Black grosgrain finish it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Filled With Love
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red and Love Patterns DSP
Inks: Basic Black Stampin write marker, Real Red
Accessories: 1 3/8 by 1 5/8 inch Oval punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Oval punch, XL Full Heart punch, Stampin dimensionals, 1/4 inch Basic Black grosgrain

No comments: