Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mojo#170 Happy Birthday

This birthday card was made with the MojoMonday sketch#170 here.
The base is Baha Breeze and I added some Pear Pizzazz. I used some papers from Greenhouse Gala DSP and the striped paper is from the DSP Pack In-Color. The Chocolate Chip scallop piece is was cut with the Scallop Circles #2 Bigz Die and the Baha Breeze circle was cut with the Circles#2 die.The DSP circle was punched with the 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch. I stamped the sentiment from Perfect Punches in Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White and punched it out with the 2 by 1 3/8 inch XL Oval punch. I trimmed that down and layered it onto a Pear Pizzazz piece punched with the same oval punch. I popped those ovals up with Stampin dimensionals.Finally, some 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Baha Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, DSP Pack In-Color, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Inks: Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: 2 by 1 3/8 inch XL Oval punch, Scallop Circles #2 Bigz die, Circles #2 die, 1 3/4 inch XL Circle punch, Stampin dimensionals, 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! I just love these papers!
Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!