Friday, December 17, 2010

Filled with Love Promotion

This is a sample I made with the stamp set and papers that are on sale in the Filled with Love promotion. This promo is good today thru January 24th. I also used the Splitcoast sketch#311 here.

With this promo you can get the Filled With Love stamp set and Love Patterns DSP Pack and a set of FREE Bitty Buttons all for $32.90-Wood mounted or $26.90-Clear mounted.

I started with a Real Red card stock base and ran that thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka-dot textured impressions embossing folder. I added some Pretty in Pink DSP from the Love Patterns DSP. I stamped the little heart circle and the sentiment on Whisper White with Pretty in Pink. I stamped the large and small hearts in Real Red and punched out the large one with the XL Full Heart punch. I layered that onto a Real Red piece punched with the XL Full Heart punch and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Filled with Love
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Love Patterns DSP
Inks: Real Red and Pretty in Pink
Accessories: XL Full Heart punch, Stampin dimensionals, Perfect Polka-dot textured impressions embossing folder

No comments: