Monday, June 6, 2011

Clean & Simple Chic Boutique

This is for the Clean & Simple FTL#143 here.
The base is Riding Hood Red card stock and I added some Love Letter DSP. I ran some Very Vanilla thru the Scallop Edge Border punch and used my Riding Hood Red Stampin' Write Marker for the dots on the edge. I stamped the dress form image from Chic Boutique in Basic Black on Very Vanilla then again on some DSP and paper pieced that together. The Riding Hood Red Stampin' Write marker was used to color in the rest of the form. I stamped the greeting in Riding Hood Red on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the 1 3/4 inch by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch. Finally, some Riding Hood Red was punched out with the XL Scallop Oval punch and popped up with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Chic Boutique
Papers: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Love Letter DSP
Inks: Riding Hood Red Classic Pad and Stampin Write Marker, Basic Black
Accessories: XL Scallop Oval Punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Stampin Dimensonals

No comments: