Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Petal Pizzazz in Concord Crush

I used the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#146 here  for this graduation card. The recipient's college colors will be purple and white so I used the soon to retire Concord Crush DSP Pack In-Color with the retiring Petal Pizzazz stamp set.
The base is Whisper White card stock and then I added two papers from the DSP Pack In-Color. I stamped the flowers from Petal Pizzazz in Concord Crush and cut out the two smaller ones. I used the 1 3/4 inch XL Scallop Circle punch on the middle flower.All three flowers were popped up with Stampin' dimensionals.  I stamped Congratulations from Occasional Quotes in Concord too. Finally, I used the Paper Piercing tool to add rows of holes to the top and bottom of the card.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz and Occasional Quotes
Papers: Whisper White and DSP Pack In-Color
Inks: Concord Crush
Accessories: 1 3/4 inch XL Scallop Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Paper Piercing tool

No comments: