Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Retiring Products

I'm on a mission to use products that will retire soon and this card does just that! I used the On A Pedestal stamp set with the DSP Pack In-Color. I also used the Stamping 411 Sketch#208 here.
The base is Poppy Parade card stock and I added two of the patterns from the DSP Pack In-Color. I stamped the pedestal from On A Pedestal in Poppy Parade and used the So Saffron and Baha Breeze Stampin' Write markers on the cake portion. I used the Build a Cupcake XL Punch to punch out the cherry with some Pear Pizzazz and Red Glimmer paper. I stamped let's celebrate from On Your Birthday in Poppy Parade and punched it out with the 1 3/8 by 5/8 inch Large Oval punch. Finally, some 1/2 inch Poppy Parade stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: On A Pedestal and On Your Birthday
Papers: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Red Glitter paper, DSP Pack In-Color
Inks: Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Baha Breeze
Accessories: 1 3/8 by 5/8 inch Large Oval punch, Build a Cupcake XL punch, 1/2 inch Poppy Parade stitched-poly ribbon

4 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Me, too, trying to use up my DSP before it all retires! Very cute card...yummy! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411!

Patti Chesky said...

I have so much to use up too! I really love this card. Your mix of patterns is lovely.

Kerin said...

Love the combination of patterns with that yummy looking center!! Great job as always :)

Selene Kempton said...

This is so fun! A great use of this week's sketch!