Monday, June 27, 2011

Priceless Stamp Set with Sunny Garden DSP for a Sketch

I made this card for the Stamping 411 Sketch#209 here. I used the retiring set, Priceless with the retiring DSP, Sunny Garden.
The base is Poppy Parade card stock and then I added two papers from the Sunny Garden DSP. I used the stamps from Priceless and Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade inks to stamp the panel on the left side. I stamped So Kind in Poppy and the flowers in Daffodil, Pear and Peach. I punched out the Daffodil one with the 1/2 inch Circle punch and popped it up with a Stampin' dimensional. I punched out the Whisper White circle with the 2 1/2 inch XL Circle punch and layered it onto a Poppy Parade piece punched with the 2 3/8 inch XL Scallop Circle punch. I used my White Gel pen to add some dots to the scallop. Finally, I popped up the Poppy scallop with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Priceless
Papers: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Sunny Garden DSP
Inks: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 1/2 inch Circle punch, 2 1/2 inch XL Circle punch, 2 3/8 inch XL Scallop Circle punch, Stampin'dimensionals

No comments: