Friday, June 22, 2018

Another Bright Card for Two Challenges



I'm obviously a fan of bright colors and I've used some more for this card.

This card also was made for two challenges, once again!

First, I used the SUO Challenge#202-Patriotic, here.

What perfect colors to use for that than Lovely Lipstick and Blueberry Bushel?

Second, it's for the Global Design Project#143, here.
It's a theme: love it, live it, share it for the new 2018-2019 Catalog.

I chose to share the colors because I love them so much and I love to celebrate!

Eastern Beauty and Love What You Do are the stamp sets with some 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.

I colored the stamp from Love What You do with  Lovely Lipstick and Blueberry Bushel markers then sprayed some water on it and stamped.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Beauty and Love What You Do
Papers: WW, 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Lovely Lipstick and Blueberry Bushel, Basic Black
Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlits, Stampin Sponges, 1/8 Blueberry Bushel grosgrain ribbon





3 comments:

Laura's Craft Closet said...

I love how you mixed colored pattern papers to make a very beautiful card :)

Julia said...

Really love the festive multicoloured greeting! This is just perfect for our patriotic challenge. So glad you joined in the fun with us at SUO Challenges.

Tracie Evans Langley said...

What a fun and patriotic card, Jennie! Love the watercolor look. Thanks for sharing!