Friday, June 1, 2018

New Catalog Day!

Today's the day we can order from the new catalog!

In honor of that, I've used some new colors for this card.

I was inspired by the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge#152, here.
It's a challenge to use the colors Purple, Aqua and Lime.

I chose the new, Highland Heather for my purple; the returning, Coastal Cabana for my Aqua; And the new, Granny Apple Green for my Lime.

Waterfront is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Waterfront
Papers: WW, Crumb Cake, Highland Heather, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green
Inks: Daffodil Delight,  Crumb Cake, Highland Heather, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals



1 comment:

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

So cute Jennie. I love the scene you've created with our colours this week. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx