Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Masculine Graduation Card for a TGIF Challenge

It's graduation season and I'm in need of a slew of cards.

This year I need more masculine cards than ever before!

So I used the color challenge at TGIF Challenge#162 here.  The colors to use are Smoky Slate, Old Olive and Night of Navy.

Thoughtful Banners is the perfect set for many occasions!

And I used a bit of the Share What You Love Specialty DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Thoughtful Banners
Papers: WW, Night of Navy, Old Olive and Share What You Love Specialty DSP
Inks: Night of Navy, Old Olive and Smoky Slate
Accessories: Duet Banner punch, Stampin dimensionals, Stamparatus




2 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Super cute idea! I love the strips of colored paper!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

Christy Velasquez said...

Love the way you used the stripes to showcase the color challenge! Very creative! Thanks for playing along with us at TGIF Challenges!