Thursday, June 7, 2018

Birthday Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

Today is my dad's 76th birthday so I had to make a card for him! We are going to dinner tonight to celebrate!

I used the Freshly Made Sketch#340 here.

Perennial Birthday, Labels to Love, Thoughtful Banners and Itty Bitty Greetings are the stamp sets.

I also used some 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Perennial Birthday, Labels to Love and Itty Bitty Greetings, Thoughtful Banners
Papers: WW, Basic Gray, 2018-2020 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Basic Gray and Lovely Lipstick
Accessories: Everyday Label punch, Sparkle embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals









2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Great card! Love the striped paper and the great sentiment! I'm sure your dad loved it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

The red striping is very cool! Stylish! Glad you joined us at FMS!