Thursday, July 26, 2018

Birthday Hats Card for The Paper Players

This is my take on The Paper Players#402-CAS-Negative Space, here.

Since I had the the Broadway Bound Suite out from my last card, I used it again for this birthday card.

I created my negative space by running a bit of Gray Granite thru the Big Shot with the Layering Ovals Thinlit.

Broadway Birthday is the stamp set with some Broadway Bound Specialty DSP and the coordinating Broadway Lights Framelits.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Broadway Birthday
Papers: WW, Gray Granite, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Broadway Bound Specialty DSP
Inks: Gray Granite, Lemon Lime Twist, Lovely Lipstick
Accessories: Broadway Lights Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stampin dimensionals



1 comment:

Nance Leedy said...

What a great way to highlight this fun DSP and I like the pop of color from your sentiment banner! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!