Thursday, July 19, 2018

Tropical Card for a TGIF Challenge

This is my take on the sketch at TGIF Challenge#168 here.

I really like this sketch because I can show off DSP!

I used the new to me, Tropical Escape DSP (that's on sale) and the Colorful Seasons stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Papers: WW, Granny Apple Green, Tropical Seasons DSP
Inks: Shaded Spruce
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/4 inch Circle punches, Layering Circles Framelits, Stampin dimensionals











2 comments:

Christy Velasquez said...

Lovely card and just love the tropical feel! Love the DSP circles! Thanks for playing with us at TGIF Challenges

Tami Hewlett said...

You did show off that gorgeous designer series paper! Your card is beautiful and I love how you mixed it up with a sentiment from Colorful Seasons. Just lovely! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.