Monday, July 23, 2018

Celebrating Card for Two Challenges

This soft celebration card is for two challenges.

First, the sketch at Case this Sketch#281 here.

And second, the colors for Just Add Ink#418 here.
The colors to use are Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam and Daffodil Delight.  Pretty combo but outta my comfort zone!

Perennial Birthday is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Papers: WW, Soft Sea Foam
Inks: Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride
Accessories: none









3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

A lovely clean use of the Just Add Ink colours Jennie, thanks for sharing with us this week.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! I love your multicoloured sentiment! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Chantell Randall said...

Lovely CAS style card. I love this stamp set it has become my favorite. I really like the way you have coloured all the images. Chantell Just Add Ink