Monday, July 16, 2018

Happy Birthday Abby!

Today is my daughter Abby's birthday,
We are so very blessed to have this vibrant, smart, kind, funny and beautiful young lady in our lives!

This birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I used the sketch at Case this Sketch#280 here.

And second, the colors are for The Paper Players#401 here.  The colors to use are Lovely Lipstick, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green.

Picture Perfect Birthday is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
Papers: WW, Granny Apple Green
Inks: Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick and Highland Heather
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals








4 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

This is a clever way to use those little strip stamps from the set. I'd never thought of something like this. Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Players, Jennie.

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I thought this was a tricky sketch to work with Jennie so a creative use of stamps to fit both challenges. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

stampwithsandy said...

What a great take on the sketch, and fun use of the colors, Jennie! A terrific CAS card, I am sure your daughter will love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Players!