Friday, March 22, 2019

Amazing Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

There's another fun sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches blog and I had to play.

This card is for the Freshly Made Sketches#380 here.

Amazing Life is the stamp set.

The flowers were all punched with the Bitty Blooms punch pack.

And I ran the WW card stock thru the Subtle textured embossing folder.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Amazing Life
Papers: WW, Night of Navy, Pineapple Punch, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover
Inks: Night of Navy
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits, Bitty Blooms punch Pack, Stampin dimensionals, Subtle textured embossing folder


2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Great card. It reminds me of a quilt! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

I thought of a charming country quilt when I saw the thumbnail! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!