Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Cake Card for Two Challenges

This cute and quick card is for-yet again-two challenges.

First, the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#731 here.
The colors to use are Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and Pacific Point.

Second, it's for the Stamp Ink Paper#191-Bring on the Cake, here.

I immediately thought of the Amazing Life stamp set. And since I had the Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP out for yesterdays card I used that again for this card.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Amazing Life
Papers: WW, Lemon Lime Twist, Gingham Gala 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Pacific Point
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Gingham Gala adhesive-backed sequins, Blender pens, Stampin dimensionals






2 comments:

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

I love your CAS design and the saying is so appropriate. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

Sarah Fleming said...

Super cute card, Jennie! I love your layout and colors. I'm going to miss Lemon-Lime Twist!